Circles of Care, Inc. is a private, not for profit corporation that is a 501(c)3, tax-exempt organization and a registered charitable corporation in the State of Florida. A voluntary citizen board of twenty-two persons who live and work in Brevard County governs Circles of Care, Inc. This active and involved Board of Directors is charged with:
- Establishing all policies governing the corporation
- Approving annually the goals, objectives and a plan of operation for the delivery of services.
- Approval of an annual budget.
- Oversight of financial records and audits.
- Assuring those persons of the Brevard community are served with quality, appropriate and efficient programs.
Board members are selected for their interest and desire in the provision of quality behavioral healthcare services in Brevard County. The board members are reflective of the different geographical areas of the County and many represent consumers and family members with special interest in our various programs. Circles of Care is proud, as well, of the length of service of our board members.