Who to Contact
Contact Billing and Patient Financial Services
Do you have billing questions or need further assistance.
To speak with someone about your bill, or to pay over the phone, you can give one of our Patient Financial Services Departments a call at one of the numbers below.
321.722.5200 extension 5904 or 5905
We are committed to excellence in providing quality mental health care while serving the needs of those living in our area. Financial Assistance may be available to patients receiving non-elective (emergent) hospital services who are not covered by any form of insurance or government program. Verification of income and financial information is required.
At Circles of Care we recognize you have a choice when it comes to your mental health care. We are pleased to offer price estimates through our Patient Services Department for prospective patients, to bring better clarity and understanding to your health care investment in advance of services.
1. Harbor Pines – $1400
2. Sheridan Oaks – $1500
1. Children’s CSU – $1400
Inpatient Substance Abuse
1. Twin Rivers Detoxification – $1400
2. Twin Rivers Rehabilitation – $1200
1. Juvenile Addictions Receiving Facility – $1400
Follow the links below for machine-readable files.
- Patients and prospective patients have a right to request a personalized estimate from Circles of Care, Inc. To request an estimate or obtain an itemized copy of your bill, please call (321) 722-5200, extension 5904 or 5905 to speak with the Patient Financial Services Department. The Patient Financial Services Department is available Monday – Friday from 8:00am to 4:00pm
- For AHCA’s pricing website, please follow the link: https://pricing.floridahealthfinder.gov The service bundle information is a non-personalized estimate of costs that may be incurred by the patient for anticipated services and that actual costs will be based on services actually provided to the patient.
- Surprise billing from outside providers while in a hospital is a fear that many potential patients have. Florida Statute has attempted to provide better price transparency to protect patients and potential patients. The following statements are required to be posted on our website by Florida Statute 395.301(6)(b). However, please be aware and assured that Circles of Care does not allow outside providers to separately bill patients for services rendered in the hospital. The only bill patients will receive is from the Circles of Care, Inc. hospital.
- Services may be provided in the hospital by the facility as well as by other health care practitioners who may separately bill the patient;
- Health care practitioners who provide services in the hospital may or may not participate with the same health insurers or health maintenance organizations as the hospital; and
- Prospective patients should contact the health care practitioner who will provide services in the hospital to determine which health insurers and health maintenance organizations the practitioner participates in as a network provider or preferred provider.
- Circles of Care, Inc. may contract with other health care practitioners to provide services within the hospital. They are:
Marilyn Moss, MD
Sangita Sahay, MD
Mari Aldeghi, APRN
Mary DiGiorgio, APRN
Karaline Hoskins, APRN
They may be contacted at:
Circles of Care, Inc.
400 E. Sheridan Rd
Melbourne, FL 32901
Phone: (321) 722-5200
In-Network Health Insurers and HMOs: